GREAT NEWS !! We now offer VETERINARY ACUPUNCTURE as an alternative to, or in combination with, conventional medicine and surgery.
Conditions that are commonly treated with acupuncture include ( but not limited to ) :
– Musculoskeletal conditionss : arthritis, hip and elbow dysplasia, back pain, intervertebral disc disease.
– Gastrointestinal issues : vomiting, diarrhoea, anorexia
– Eyes, ears and skin conditions : dry eyes, ear infections
– Urinary and kidney diseases
– Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
– and many more.
So, what is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is part of TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine ), and has been around for more than 2000 years. It involves insertion of a very fine sterile needle into specific points ( acupuncture points ) along the body’s meridians to clear all blockages, encourage flow of Qi “life energy”, and bring our pets’ body back to a balanced state.