Yangebup-Beeliar Vet Clinic offer complete pet care including the following services…
Consultations for all aspects of pet health:
Typical health checks can include :
- examination of skin, ears, eyes, mouth, teeth, joints, and abdomen and any other aspect of your pets health you are concerned about.
- we offer blood tests for general health assessment, senior pet screening, renal and liver function tests, thyroid function tests, as well as urinalysis and blood glucose testing if need be.
- parasite checks – egg fleas, ticks, heart-worm , intestinal worms and mites and advise appropriate treatment regimes and prevention
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- geriatric pet care advise to cope with age related health problems as your pet grows older eg…
- arthritis and pain management
- balance problems, senility and anxiety
- eye and ear problems
- heart disease
- liver and kidney disease management
Cat Vaccinations for
- feline enteritis, feline respiratory disease, chlamydia, feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency.
Dog Vaccinations for
- canine parvo virus, canine distemper, canine hepatitis, canine cough, and canine corona virus.
- We have a fully equipped surgery allowing us to give your pet the very best of care.
- Our aim is to provide high quality veterinary medicine along with great customer service.
Anesthesia with Monitoring:
- We provide for your pet full monitoring during all phases of the anaesthesia process.
- If your pet requires hospitalisation, we can arrange this for you.
- Yes, our clinic is able to arrange radiographs also known as X-Rays of your pet. Radiography is a key tool in enabling us to diagnose disease in animals, especially for conditions involving bones, chest or abdomen. Currently conducted off-site at a partner clinic.
- Yangebup-Beeliar Vet Clinic uses the services of a mobile ultrasound specialist who comes to the clinic to do ultrasounds as we need them which enables us to diagnose conditions involving soft tissues, abdomen and heart.
- If your pet ever develops an unusual illness or injury, there is often a need for specialized expertise and equipment to properly diagnose and treat the problem. We can refer you to a specialist that has earned our trust and confidence in order to gain your pet the very best chance of recovery.
- A microchip is no bigger than a grain of rice, and is inserted under your pet’s skin.
- Dentistry for your pets is a growing area of veterinary science and an important part of your beloved pet’s health.
Pet Nutrition and Premium Pet Food:
- Our friendly Veterinarians can give you nutritional advice for your pet and have premium pet food available for purchase.
- Yangebup-Beeliar Vet Clinic understands that you may want your pet to be in the familiar surroundings when it is finally time to say goodbye.
- Under certain circumstances, an appointment can be arranged to take care of your needs
Grooming service now available by appointment: